Hello Scott,

the tobago project has 30 modules. If the tobago logo isn't included in
the myfaces-site-skin the tobago logo must be included in 30 resource
dirs of the site or I have to create 30 site.xml files to reference the
logo.

The portlet bridge has 3 site modules now. For every new module you must
create a new site.xml to reference the logo.

I don't like to maintain to many files with the same content.
But we waste some space on myfaces.apache.org.

Regards

Bernd