Hey Bernd,

Where did you get the logo from?  I skinned the portlet bridge graphic
yesterday and I had to modify some of the white-space to make it look
right.  Right now the bridge is using it's own logo, but I can certainly
pull that from skin if you want me to.

One reason we may NOT want to pull these from the skin is that although the
MyFaces logo will be needed by the sub-project, the other graphics won't.
Yet putting these in the skin will make them available to all projects on
their builds.

Scott