+1 definitely for jsf 1.1 we need something
working and well documented.

Leonardo Uribe schrieb:
+1

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:12 PM, Leonardo Uribe <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi

    MyfacesBuilderPlugin is now available for use on myfaces 1.1, so we
    can officially vote about what plugin use on myfaces 1.1, 1.2 and
    tomahawk for code generation

    Please note that this work is based on the discussion about code
    generation long time ago.

    A vote is necessary since this is a new module and the changes
    proposed impact several projects.

    The wiki describing how works this is here:

    http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyfacesBuilderPlugin

    The examples are available here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-build-tools/branches/builder_plugin/

    You can find a copy of myfaces 1.1 working with this plugin here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-build-tools/branches/builder_plugin/bigtest/core_trunk_11/

    So please vote if you want to see this feature included on myfaces
    1.x and tomahawk

    regards

    Leonardo Uribe