In the past, I created 2 new components to make PPR easier from a declarative stand point. At the time, Adam Winer disagreed with their inclusion. Now, I wanted to see if there would be any objections to such components.

I was thinking that that they would go in the sandbox first, then if they seem to be acceptible, move them into a new tag namespace (like tra: for AJAX or trp: for ppr).

I won't be working on this right away probably as I am still working on the new demo when I have the time and energy, but I wanted to get a feel for what people think.

An example component is one that can trigger a PPR re-rendering if any children components either (1) queue an event (immedate) or (2) broadcast an event.

-Andrew

Sent from my iPod