The problem with using Orchestra is that it requires Spring, which is an
extra "framework" that some organizations don't necessarily need. Although
JSF managed beans aren't that great, sometimes they're a better choice than
integrating Spring into the project.
---
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://twitter.com/kito99  http://twitter.com/jsfcentral
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
+1 203-404-4848 x3