I personally don't think it's worth it. If someone wants to use
annotations, I usually point them to a third party library (like Seam
or Orchestra) or tell them to be patient and wait for JSF 2.
Especially since it should be possible to run JSF 2 on current web
containers like Tomcat 6,  my idea is that migration goes faster and
becomes easier than with Java EE 5.

Regards,
Jan-Kees