Hi

Just for your information, there are two topics to be addressed on myfaces
core 2.0 brach related to Resource Handling api:

1. How to set headers for resource requests and
2. The problem with resources and EL expressions.

There are some discussion on jcp open list, but this two does not appear at
first view reading the spec.

regards

Leonardo Uribe