On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Martin Kočí <martin.k...@aura.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please review simple patch
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1596.
>
> More question about Resource support in trinidad2:
>
> 1) JSF 2 introduced "name" and "library" as an alternative to "src",
> "image" or "icon" for example. According to tag library documentation
> there is support only on h:graphicImage, but surprisingly it works  with
> h:commandButton too (and maybe other).

I see name/library on outputScript/Stylesheet as well.

> Should trinidad support name and library with tr:image (an alternative
> to h:graphicImage)?

hrm. I'd think so.

> If a component has exactly one image attribute ("icon" in trinidad)
> interpret name/library as alternative to it ? I think "name" and
> "library" are too generic - they should be named "iconName" and
> "iconLibrary" or something like that.

we should use name/libray!

On things like script you'd have to have a different syntax
(scriptName/scriptLib), which would make things more weird,
I guess

> Folowing components have icon attribute:
> CoreInputListOfValues
> CorePanelBox
> CorePanelHeader
> CorePanelPopup
> CoreShowDetailHeader
> CoreCommandButton
> CoreCommandNavigationItem
> CoreGoButton
>
> I dont really understand if name/library concept was intended for
> components without behaviour from 'resource'  family like image or CSS.

I think it makes sense. Like one "corp" folder which has 3 images and 2 files
library="corp" name => foo.png OR bar.js"

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf