Gary,

No, this just sn internal reorganization, and there will be no API changes.

Max

On Mar 1, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Gary Kind <gary.k...@oracle.com> wrote:

Will this affect the Controller team?

Gary Kind

Max Starets wrote:

Hello Everyone,

While I was working on a solution for TRINIDAD-1735, I realized that the clean solution would involve moving all the code dealing with InternalViews from the ViewHandlerImpl to the new ViewDeclarationLanguageFactoryImpl. We also would expose a special VDL for the internal
views, which is what Martin Koci suggested a while ago.

Pleas review the jira and the associated patch. If there are no objections, I will commit the change in
a few days.

Thanks,
Max