Matthias,

And one more thing - no Sun RI code was copied.

Max

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
-1 on the patch.

We really can't use license header from LGPL2code...:
-InternalViewHandlingStrategy
-ViewDeclarationLanguageFactoryImpl

Nor can't we copy code from the SUN RI to Apache.

-Matthias

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Max Starets <max.star...@oracle.com> wrote:

Gary,
No, this just sn internal reorganization, and there will be no API changes.
Max