+1

Sent from my iPod.

On 03.03.2010, at 01:41, Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com> wrote:

Hi there,
I want to make sure it is ok for people if I move org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProvider to the trinidad package, making InputStreamProvider a public api. It should be very easy to do, since this interface does not use any other internal apis.

We have a customer that wants to implement this interface so that they can use their own InputStreamProvider to find the skinning css files. This is a part of the TRINIDAD-1729 JIRA issue that I'm working on - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1729

Thanks,
Jeanne