Am 15.04.10 21:48, schrieb Leonardo Uribe:
Hi

The problem is that we don't have nightly builds for shared. I tried to
do a manual one today, but people.apache.org <http://people.apache.org/>
snapshot repo returns 403 Forbidden. I would like to have continuum. I
try to do manual deploy of shared each time I change the code to prevent
that but unfortunately sometimes it is just not enough. If somebody
knows how to enable nightly builds again it will be a big help.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe
Btw. Leo, we have a version mismatch in the trunk between shared linked from the trunk (4.0.1-SNAPSHOT) and the one being in the trunk (4.0.2-SNAPSHOT) my personal guess is that the impl version should be upgraded to 4.0.2-SNAPSHOT, but since I am not the release manager I stayed away of doing the version change.

Werner