Hi I added meta logging facilities to _ExtLang.js a while ago I have been using this mainly for manual testing with Selenium as afterthought. It might be a base to start off for the ajax stuff.

What it does is to be able to log into a console if it exists,
and also to a div with a certain id if this one exists in the dom tree.
Also there is a small unit testing javascript class in UnitTest.js
which takes care of asserts on top of it the way junit does.
Again currently only used by me internally.

We might take that one as a small base for testing on the client side in conjunction with selenium.

Werner