Hi,

That's really great Rudy. Thanks for trying it out :)

Frankly I would say that the current version is somewhere pre-pre-alpha,
because there is a lot of stuff that has to be improved (like e.g. your
custom maven repo), but the code from Cosmin is a solid base and we can
totally build upon it!

Cosmin told me he is willing to work on it after GSoC and the first thing he
will do is providing a DevDoc wiki page. There we can post
problems/suggestions/improvements. Furthermore we can use JIRA (maybe as a
new project - WEBAPPTESTS ?).

Werner, I think we can do a lot of your tests using the
automated-webapp-tests. I am looking forward to trying it out :)

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr