-0.5

It appears that the fix for TRINIDAD-1902 has some drawbacks that
cause some severe errors. The PseudoFacesContext.getViewRoot() throws
an unsupported operation exception when called. It should probably
just return null instead as that is what is expected when the view has
not be created/restored yet.

I would say that this should be fixed before a release.

-Andrew