I am canceling this vote.
MyFaces moved to Nexus and it looks like that this has the impact that
all subprojects have to go via nexus as well...

In order to do that, we need to use the myfaces-9 pom, I filed a
ticket for that:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1916

Before early October I won't be able to re-run this vote.

Sorry,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf