Hey,

Dunno how this OWB config creeped in. I guess I copy pasted the wrong
openwebbeans.properties into the project. It's empty now.

CODI is also in now and I'm starting to use it, but since I have been a bit
CODI-ignorant lately, I guess I'm not using it to it's full extent.

About Bean Validation, we could also use ExtVal in combination with BV to
support more advanced use cases, but I'm not going to add it until I need
it. When committed, anyone can add this stuff...

About BVAL, I didn't use it because it's still incubating and I'm not
looking forward to debugging all kinds of crazy integration issues. I want
to keep focus on delivering an app and maybe afterwards migrate it to BVAL.
What's the current state of the library?

BTW, it's not a *real* real-world app (it's not running in production for a
client). I'm not allowed to do that. But it's more an example of how it
could look like.

Are you all okay with my idea to commit it into a sandbox?

Regards,
Jan-Kees