Hey,

What do you exactly mean with style? The layout-style or the code-style? But
sure, I can use any style I guess.

I still need to commit the first version, but it's hard to dedicate time to
this stuff, since it's not work related for me, but I'm gonna commit it
this/next week, even though it's far from finished and doesn't yet conform
to my personal quality standards. But then at least it's committed.

/JK