Hey Matthias,

Although not being a team member I would like to add a comment on
this. I recently had major problems deploying some of the MyFaces
artifacts to the just released JBoss AS 6.0.0.Final. The problems were
caused by invalid TLD descriptors generated by the MyFaces Builder
Plugin. As far as I can tell the current trunk of Trinidad for JSF 1.2
is also affected by this. Perhaps it would be a good idea if somebody
of the Trinidad team takes a look at this before starting the release.

Please refer to the following Tomahawk issue for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1560

Kind regards

  Christian

2011/1/10, Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a Trinidad 1.2.14 release candidate, with the following
> artifacts
> up for a vote:
>
> SVN source tag (r1057250):
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/tags/trinidad-1.2.14/