As far as I know the schemaLocation attribute must always contain the
namespace and the location of the XSD file. Specifying only the
location of the XSD is wrong in my option as it is not clear for which
namespace the XSD is (without downloading it of cause).

But I might be wrong. I didn't find the correct section in the spec yet! :-)

Christian

>>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-jsptaglibrary_2_1.xsd";