Hi,

Gerhard and I were on a different thread, with Sacha Labourey (CEO of
CloudBees), regarding Hudson/Jenkins builds hosted @CloudBees, the
Hudson admins at Apache are now in "details" with Sacha on that...

During that thread I asked Sacha if it would be possible for the
Apache MyFaces project
(and others) to host their demos on CloudBees' Run@Cloud service.

Here is what Sacha suggested:

<snip>
I suggest, just sign up for the service, pick a proper domain name
(such as apache-myfaces) and forward me your registration e-mail and
I'll make sure you don't get billed (the service should stop being
free at the end of the month, that way we don't trigger a bill). Then,
after a month or so, we take a decision on whether that works for you
or not and how we could best move forward.
</snip>

The PMC already discussed this briefly and we thought it's a good
opertunity for us to show that Apache MyFaces is ready for the cloud!

Please note that this is NO replacement of our current demos, that are hosted
by our friends from Irian!!

Last week there was a discussion about Jan-Kees' "real-world" example,
which uses:
MyFaces/CDI/CoDI/JPA2 - This is very similar to [1].

Not sure how far Jan-Kees is, but sounds like it's ready soon.

IMO we should use that example there - if it takes a bit longer, we
can go with [1],
for the next few days.

WDYT ?

Greetings,