Hey,

Actually, I'm working on this example today. I have some spare time today,
because of issues at the office. So I hope to get some functionality done
and an initial commit out to Apache-Extras.
But I'm starting to find out that the biggest "real world" aspect of this
example is the planning. :-)
When I can spend some hours, I make a lot of progress, so I'm just going to
try to dedicate some time to this.

So +1 on using the current demo until the other one is ready, or maybe keep
both, if possible.

/JK