On 4/13/2011 2:46 PM, Jeanne Waldman wrote:
I like it too. It doesn't roll of the tongue, but I can't think of something simpler and better.
You could try a slight variation "MAX_SKINS_CACHED".

Prakash Udupa wrote, On 4/13/2011 2:36 PM PT:
I think configurators are less likely to understand what a 'STYLE PROVIDER' means. So I like the simpler name Blake proposed 'org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.skin.MAX_CACHED_SKINS'.

Thanks,
Prakash