Hi Scott

2012/6/21 Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>:
> Wow...  That looks really good Leonardo...  :D

Yes, looks great! And it is also very fun to do, because you can write
the changes on the template and then update the page without restart
the server.

> I think the skin enhancements might be something we could use in core
> trinidad, but I would like a review of the API's first.

Ok

> I understand you overrode the document to include a copy of JQuery.  Could
> the same be accomplished generically by allowing JQuery to be loaded as a
> resource?  Were there any other renderer's that needed to change EXCEPT the
> document?

I think jQuery is not necessary at all, but in theory there is some
internal code in jQuery that fix some stuff in browsers (IE) to ensure
better cross-browser L & F, but maybe we can try to fix that stuff
using @agent feature when necessary and kick out jQuery (or let it for
later in another custom module ? use jQuery datePicker instead default
tr:inputDate?).

I don't think we need to override another renderer's, because in
practice we have a modified/simplified "casablanca" skin. So, all the
job is almost done, we just need to fill the gaps. But I need help to
review this stuff before commit. I know trinidad internals, but it is
better to know the opinion of the guys who has committed patches
recently.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe