Hi Łukasz,

I am using the ADV bearer.

I don't have the log at hand but you should get all the information from
the picture I attached in my previous email. It was captured by a low cost
Nordic sniffer.

I used bascally the same steps that were mentioned in the BLE mesh tutroial
except I changed the UUID and I also built the bootloader at the same time
(I don't know why without compiling the bootloader the serial interface of
the mesh node doesn't seem to work; I haven't got a chance to take a
further look so now I always compile them together).
Below are the detailed steps. I will share the configuration with you once
I can reach my computer.

Cheers,
Lichun
__
newt new my_mesh
cd my_mesh/
newt install -v
newt target create blemesh
newt target set blemesh app=@apache-mynewt-core/apps/blemesh
newt target set blemesh bsp=@apache-mynewt-core/hw/bsp/nrf52dk
newt target set blemesh build_profile=optimized
newt target set blemesh syscfg=BLE_MESH_PB_GATT=1:BLE_
MESH_DEV_UUID='(uint8_t[16]){0x33, 0x19, 0}'
newt target create nrf52_boot
newt target set nrf52_boot app=@apache-mynewt-core/apps/boot
newt target set nrf52_boot bsp=@apache-mynewt-core/hw/bsp/nrf52dk
newt target set nrf52_boot build_profile=optimized
newt build nrf52_boot
newt build blemesh
newt create-image blemesh 1.0.0
newt load blemesh