Hi Łukasz,

Is there anything special required to get this working along with BLE ?

For e.g. would the btshell app code for ADV_EXT work along with mesh with the
provided patches ?

Mesh and BLE seems to compile however, am currently unable to get Mesh working.

Also, any reason why this was not accepted yet ?

Thanks,
Aditya Xavier.