Hi Aditya,

If there is flash overflow consider removing some features from the
configuration.
What HW are you using? We are running on nrf52840

BTW There is no special application. It is btshell plus those 4 flags (
BLE_EXT_ADV, BLE_MULTI_ADV_INSTANCES, BLE_MESH,  BLE_MESH_SHELL) . Of
course you need my PR. I did not test it personally, but  I know it worked
for Michal.

Please share your target configuration,

Best
Łukasz