Hi Michał / Łukasz,

I have been trying to understand the blemesh_shell, and I fail to understand
how / where it is using the Advertisement extensions.

Basically, could you point me towards the difference if I need to implement, in
order to use blemesh instead.

From what I gathered / understood after going through the code is that
blemesh_shell basically allows various functions to be triggered through shell
commands.

Thanks,
Aditya Xavier.