> I do not have a strong opinion on this, we can keep it as is, however... I
> expected that these paths are relative to package root but seems like they
> are relative to project root. Is this intended behavior? I did not find any
> way to address script in a package other that using full path, i.e.
> 'repos/.../.../script.sh' which is counter-intuitive tbh. Perhaps I
> misunderstood description, but my understanding was that cwd is set to
> project root, but newt will still look for a script in package root - this
> would make more sense I think.

Ah, I see what you mean.  You're right - the script path should be
relative to the package directory, not to the project.  I will change
this.

The user may also want to run scripts relative to the project root.
There is an environment variable containing the project root
(`MYNEWT_PROJECT_ROOT`).  This variable is not set in the newt process
itself, but I think it would be useful.  I will change newt so that it
defines this setting in its own process.

Thanks,
Chris