/tproj$ newt load arduino_boot
Downloading /home/nges/tproj/bin/arduino_boot/apps/boot/boot.elf.bin
to 0x00000000
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.9.0 (2016-04-13-01:42)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
        http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
Error: The specified debug interface was not found (cmsis-dap)
The following debug interfaces are available:

Error: exit status 1

load - Load app image to target for <target-name>.

Usage:
  newt load [flags]

Examples:
  newt load <target-name>

Global Flags:
  -l, --loglevel string   Log level, defaults to WARN. (default "WARN")
  -o, --outfile string    Filename to tee log output to
  -q, --quiet             Be quiet; only display error output.
  -s, --silent            Be silent; don't output anything.
  -v, --verbose           Enable verbose output when executing commands.