Hi Nges,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 02:44:10AM +0100, Nges B wrote:
> hello Chris sorry for my late reply,
> I succeeded in installing the openocd 0.9.0 since yesterday morning.

Not a problem, and sorry for not noticing the "0.9.0" string in your
earlier emails.

You do not need to download CMSIS-DAP - this is something that is
supported by the Arduino board.  It appears there is still a USB issue
somewhere.  Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas at the moment.  I
don't have a Linux machine available at the moment, but tonight I will
try with my home Linux machine and see if I encounter the same issue.