Well those are bad news I guess.

Tim, sorry to be so persisten with this but again, if neither Android nor
iOS allow you to specify your own keys, how can you use pre-shared keys?

If I understood correctly, I can install a unique key on each device at
manufacture and keep a copy of it in the cloud. And you said that this will
give me an out-of-the-box secure channel.

--
Rodrigo Lorenzo Leal