I'm happy to look into doing a tutorial/app on this once I'm done with the ADC,
I2C and SPI ones. I could then roll it all up into the iOS demo app as well if
folks think that would be a useful addition.

Best regards,
dg
--
I'll take credit For the funny typos, the rest I blame on the iPhone spell
wrecker.