Hi, Will,

I need more help, I have an error message when compile the target.

I’m currently working on the release branch, so upgrade to dev branch by:
    1. change file project.yml from "vers: 0-latest” to "vers: 0-dev”
    2. upgrade to dev branch “newt upgrade”

Then compile the target by “newt build nrf52_boot”, an error message as:
Building target targets/nrf52_boot
Compiling boot.c
Archiving boot.a
Compiling bootutil_misc.c
Compiling image_ec.c
Compiling image_ec256.c
Compiling image_rsa.c
Compiling image_validate.c
Compiling loader.c
Archiving bootutil.a
Error: In file included from aes.c:29:0:
/Users/jiachengwang/dev/myproj/repos/apache-mynewt-core/crypto/mbedtls/include/mbedtls/config.h:2522:10:
 error: #include expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
 #include MBEDTLS_USER_CONFIG_FILE
          ^
it seems the config file "mbedtls/config_mynewt.h” define in
“crypto/mbedtls/pkg.yml” is missed.

Thanks,

Jiacheng