Thanks, Chris,

It’s working now.

More information about nimble stack with 2 MHz CPU frequency. nimble-bleprph
can be connected by LightBlue, but after several seconds, it is disconnected
with message “Disconnected Alert: The peripheral has disconnected.”  With 4 MHz
CPU frequency, nimble-bleprph can not be scanned by LightBlue.

I’m trying to get higher timing resolution, to make my ISO/IEC 7816 stack
(UICC-terminal interface) co-exist with nimble stack.

Best Regards,

Jiacheng