Hi Jiacheng,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:47:24AM +0800, WangJiacheng wrote:
> More information about nimble stack with 2 MHz CPU frequency. nimble-bleprph
> can be connected by LightBlue, but after several seconds, it is disconnected
> with message “Disconnected Alert: The peripheral has disconnected.”  With 4
> MHz CPU frequency, nimble-bleprph can not be scanned by LightBlue.

Could you tell me more about the device running LightBlue?  At one
point, CoreBluetooth (the Apple Bluetooth library) had a bug that was
triggered when the NimBLE controller initiated the data length extension
procedure.  When this happened, the Apple device would send a bad
response, and the NimBLE device would disconnect.  If you are using an
older version of MacOS or iOS, then this could be the problem.

You can try disabling the data length extension feature to see if that
is the problem.  Do this by adding the following text to
targets/<target-name>/syscfg.yml:

    syscfg.vals:
      BLE_LL_CFG_FEAT_DATA_LEN_EXT: 0

Thanks,