I'll have to heavily disagree on this.

English could not have a Native Lang project, it's our working basis language. All projects belong to this already created english NL and it doesnt need to be created all over again. We're just duplicating work, lists, members and leaders.

The localization work is build in OOo and all the other work could be found on the general mailing lists and projects. Actual Marketing project is the English marketing project, which has and defines the global marketing plan for OOo.

But I understand that England MP plans could be diferent from the USA, and it could all still be done in the actual MP. Maybe we're just talking about having MP divisions, for USA, UK, AUS, etc and not having the need for English NLC.

Best regards,
//VD