Sophie Gautier wrote:

Copy/paste from your site, Francophone part :
"Ceci est le site de développement pour la documentation de OpenOffice.org (OOo)." translated by BabelFish "This is the site of development for the documentation of OpenOffice.org (OOo)."

I didn't know it said that. I'm sure that if you had said something it would have been corrected. I'll ask Agnes to change the wording.

I notice that Agnes translated the English page. That is a very minor error, and it's not worth your getting worked up like this. There, I removed them, problem solved. Later today, I'll ask Agnes for a different wording, or to leave it blank.

Didn't see your site before, have no time to do it. Suggesting a wording ??? Do you want me to work for OOoAuthors now !!!!

That's very touchy. If you don't like something you should suggest a change. And the best way to make sure you are happy with the change is to tell us exactly what you'd like. Fine, if you don't have time to write two lines, I'll do myself. When Agnes comes back on line later today we'll edi it. It's very simple really. All you have to do is ask.

Why private e-mail and for what ?.

Because Agnes is not subscribed to this list.

How many volunteers have we taken from the fr project? The answer is 0.

But you've tried, this is enough, just ask Jane, the fr member have forward me her mail because he doesn't know what to do...

I don't know who Jane is. I never heard of her.

together ??? are you working on the install guide currently which is the priority if we want it to ship with OOo ?

Yes, together. Just because I'm not working on *one* particular document it doesn't mean that what I'm doing is not important. Scott Carr is the documentation lead. You can ask him yourself about OOoAuthors. We work as a development site for the Documentation project and all our work is posted there.

Do you think that I have the time to control all what you do and say ?

That is a straw-man argument. I did not ask you to control everything I said. You found *two lines* of text that you didn't like and I gave you the opportunity to give me an alternative you do like. If you can't do that, that's not a problem. I just removed the two lines. Done. Problem solved. And all it took was 30 seconds of my time. I still think that a simple email saying to remove or change those two lines would have been more productive.

You're claiming that you're a community member, in that way you should be aware of how to behave in the community.

I can't read minds, and I can barely read French. But when you point out a specific and fixable problem (e.g. those two lines of text) I will fix it with all speed. In this instance it took 30 seconds from the time I read the email to the time I removed the lines.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) Leave your mark at OpenOffice.org