Hi,

I wonder if there is a way in the wiki to force the main title of a page to be different from the name of the wiki? I wish I can use some simple code name in page names to distinglish between traditional and simplified chinese version of, for example, documentation pages. However, we don't want those "code" to be seen by normal users, especially not in the main title of the pages.

Best Regards,
Pui Lam Wong

Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
Hi,
I almost forgot this one: it had been requested in the past, but now any
NL group can of course use the wiki.
Here's the NLC page : http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC.
Let's open some more pages for the existing Indic, Eurasian and the
others to come...

Best,
Charles-H. Schulz.