I am moving files up there as I write this for Japanese, Chinese ( 2
separate packs ), and Vietnamese - all of these are a bit more involved then
the Latin languages - so for tonight it may only be partial support - I will
really need to work with folks in these languages to get the full setup
going I am afraid...but it will be a start.

I'll let you know as soon as they finished.