On 2008-01-13, at 07:22 , Cor Nouws wrote:

Hi all,

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote (12-1-2008 21:29)

On 2008-01-11, at 14:44 , André Schnabel wrote:

You know, sometimes I do presentations about our poject's structures and hw you can join. So I just like to know, where all this would fits in.

In the chapter 'growing community' ;-)

I think this can be considered an experiment of sorts. I do think we [...]

Thanks for all the info and thoughts about this. I always find it astonishing that people with time and energy stand up for tasks as this new one!

Just to add one obvious point: the new regional lead(s) must be aware of the more or less experimental status and possibly Louis and Charles may have a fine task in mentoring (which according to my spell checker doesn't seem to be English).

Good point. So far, I've only proposed Sankarshan M. of the Bengali project, and as he's subscribed to this list, and totally aware of the thought processes producing this, I'm sure he's onto how experimental this is :-) But yes, others who come aboard will also be informed of it.....

Absent further commentary by Thursday, I'll assume that as described, Charles and I can move ahead with this role, and will formally propose Sankarshan to fill it. Charles and I can then follow up with announcements, if Charles is willing.

Best,
Cor

thanks
louis