Hello Clayton,

Le 28 août 08 à 14:37, ccornell - OpenOffice.org a écrit :

On 08/19/08 12:51, ccornell - OpenOffice.org wrote:
Specific topics to be discussed during the meeting will be decided on
the native-lang mailing list. At the moment, ideas include:
localization, QA, documentation, marketing, all from the point of view
of Native-Lang projects. Other proposals are welcome.
What aspects of the N.L. Documentation are people thinking about covering? I am considering attending this meeting, but want to be sure that I can contribute something helpful before I go and book anything.

Has any more thought or planning gone into what general aspects of OOo documentation (from the NL point of view) will be covered at this meeting?

I won't be at this meeting and therefore will not put forth any agenda for discussion; but it would obviously be a good idea. There is a recurring question about localized documentation: - the actual localization/translation, homogeneity of the documentation sets, etc.
But you should feel free to put forth your questions.

best,
Charles.