On 2008-07-29, at 18:46 , Andrea Pescetti wrote:

(Please reply to dev@native-lang.openoffice.org if possible).

The PLIO Association (Italian OpenOffice.org Native-Lang Project)
is pleased to invite everyone involved in the Native-Lang Confederation
to join the meeting that will be held in Bolzano/Bozen (Italy) on
October 3rd, 2008.

Much to my disgust and disappointment, I cannot make this, after all. ARGH. I did try rather hard but Bolzano is not exactly in the middle of a big busy airport; it's in the middle of strikingly beautiful Alps.

My apologies to the community. But let's see if we can possibly arrange a video call or something like that....

Regrets,

louis