Hi,

Þann þri 26.jan 2010 15:16, Charles-H. Schulz skrifaði:

You have read the NLC page, I guess you should read this one for more
details: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC

So the project's name should be: "IS"
Yes

The project lead's username should be: sveinki
Yes -is there a way to have two project leads? Kristjan Bjarni Gudmundsson <kristjanbjarni at gmail dot com> is the other half, he registered us for translation and some other stuff.

Your SCA is signed and sent.
Was it? Don't recall, I've signed the FSF-disclaimer, but don't think I did the SCA one.

The level of the project is 2.
Just fine.

We also roll our own .debs and .exe packages for testing [5]
and do have a local wiki [6]. Our mailinglist is
openoff...@openoffice.is .

Now you can also migrate it to something like d...@is.openoffice.org and
open other ones such as q...@is.openoffice.org, and
us...@is.openoffice.org ...

I think the current situation suits us well (we're a small team - and a small language group; 300k people). But an is.openoffice.org page could be useful with some kind of x...@is.openoffice.org contact address could help some users; we'll think about that.

Provided you agree with my proposals above, I shall file an issue and
then the grand paperwork will start.

Ouch, fortunately I did live in France for some time, so paperwork doesn't frighten me much ;-) Hope you ask for less than 17 ID-photos (personal record for a year in Paris); 'Asterix in Rome' is not just a joke... :-)

In the end you will have to upload
a ssh2 key and you'll be set.

We'll be ready.

Welcome to the NLC!