Hi Jaroslav,

Am Freitag, den 02.08.2019, 11:02 +0200 schrieb Jaroslav Tulach:

> the current situation isn't pleasant. It is in my interest to solve it
> without introducing parser based on other than Nashorn/Graal.js technology.
> I'll see what I can do. Give me five working days to figure out my options.

No need to hurry, I just wanted to raise this point again to everyones
awareness.

My intention was not to introduce a different parser, but it might be
an option for you to relicense the older versions of the graal.js
parser to UPL and we might gradually switch to the modern version, only
retaining a minimal changeset required to support JSX. But that is a
wild idea.

You (personally and the team at Oracle Labs) obvisually know what you
are doing, so you might have a better idea.

Thank you for taking care.

Greetings

Matthias