I was just curious about the theoretical aspect of parsing. Isn't there a
unified parsing API, using ANTLR/lex/yacc which can parse any language given a
grammar for it? Why do we use a different parsing implementation (like graal js
parser in this instance) when a unified approach will help us support lots of
languages easily?