On 8/16/19 5:52 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
People will also if you have 10 000 open issues that are open because no one
solved them.
If people write a good bug report then fine. If nobody can work with it, they should reopen it when they are willed to write more.

I think a LOT of this comes down to the exact handling of these tickets, the wording in the closing comment. It should be in a welcoming tone, politely explaining why it's being closed, encouraging people to help us help them by providing more insight into their issues.

My 2 cent