On 11/6/19 12:24 AM, Christian Lenz wrote:
Feel free to have a look/change it and maybe we can create a Infra ticket soon
for that improvement. I think there are not that much concerns about it so it
is good to go.

I opened the following issue with Apache Infrastructure.

INFRA-19430: Add an issue description template

Please add your comments about the template and your suggestions for improving it directly to that issue.

If I got the template wrong, this could backfire and make them even worse, but our current notice to copy and paste the log files is just asking for bad bug reports. :-)

Thank you,
John