But we've been through that already, I did use the repo you're pointing to,
I changed the version to  RELEASE1234, it did build fine and I see all the
stuff in my local m2 repo.
Then I go to Netbeans IDE, create new maven nbp project, but the wizard
only shows me the RELEASExxx that are found on Central. I tried creating an
app with one of those versions available on Central (e.g. RELEASE111) and
then changing all occurrences of RELEASE111 to RELEASE1234, but that didn't
work. It doesn't want to check the local m2 repo at all.