De : Lars Bruun-Hansen <lbruunhan...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 16 janvier 2020 18:51
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org
Objet : Re: Any objections against turning netbeans.org OFF?

Yes, by salvage I mean copy'ing all those Maven artifacts to somewhere else.

>From a previous experience I have the method for doing so, i.e.
recursively crawling through all content in a Nexus instance and copying into
another Maven server.

I think you can forget about Maven Central. As far as I remember they require
that you can prove that you own the name used as Maven groupId (reversed).  My
plan is to host them under the exact same Maven coordinates as used at the
moment, and that would mean that Maven Central is not an option since I
obviously do not own 'netbeans.org'
(org.netbeans prefix on groupId). So my plan is to publish to GitHub Packages.
Or somewhere else.

Lars